Remote usability testing
Nate Bolt and Tony Tulathimutte wrote the book on remote usability testing (Remote Research, Rosenfeld, 2010). Their website, remoteresear.ch, is the goto destination for remote usability testing resources.
- Adobe Acrobat ConnectNow supports observation, chat, and webcam sharing; US$15 per month.
- Ask participant to share screen.
- Use Camtasia to capture participant’s screen.
- Consider using Silverback on Mac.
- Mac-based screen/video capture; US$70
- Qualitative; tests selected users
Articles in category "User experience -> UX strategy -> Usability -> Remote":
There are 2 articles for this category