Kevin M. Hoffman’s “hard questions”
- What is the one thing we must get right to make this website worth undertaking?
- Should generate lots of different answers, revealing where the specific tensions are.
- Knowing the difference between project goals and organizational goals will help you define priorities and scope.
- Everyone involved thinks there’s something that’s going to cause the project to go off the rails. What is it?
- Everyone involved has a fantasy version of the project. What is it?
Articles in category "User experience -> UX strategy -> Meeting -> Hard questions":
There are 2 articles for this category