Conduct initial decision maker meeting
- First steps (from Adaptive Path)
- Define purpose of website
- Define metrics to determine success of meeting website purpose
- Define audience(s)
- Do you know who your target audience is, what they want, and how you will give them what they want through your website?
- Formal or informal language?
- Are you writing for a wide audience or a specific niche?
Initial decision maker meeting deliverables
- Website purpose document with success metrics
- Preliminary audience definition
- Preliminary content governance policy
- Preliminary schedule
Subcategories:There are 6 subcategories for this category
Articles in category "User experience -> UX strategy -> Meeting":
There are 8 articles for this category